Tough Steam Green Carpet Cleaning Vernon Hills
Why you should clean your carpet all year round
Because the weather condition warms and people head outdoors, it is important that custodial departments don’t lose view of what needs to be accomplished indoors. There are many reasons why carpets should not be overlooked. Doug Berjer product manager for CFR, manufacturers of recycling portable carpet extractors, provides these top ten reasons to have carpets cleaned year round.
Properly cleaning and maintaining carpets:
- Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can enhance the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
- Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
- Helps make carpets much easier to maintain. A lot of carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept completely cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be taken out with regular vacuuming.
- Eliminates spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Extracting them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
- Avoids buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the accumulation of multiple unhealthy contaminants.
- Improves the appearance of any space. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall hygiene of a home or facility.
- Improves worker morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when it is well-maintained. This includes the carpeting.
- Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
- Removes dust mites and insects that may have found a home in carpets.
- Maintains the carpet’s manufacturer’s warranty. The majority of carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a particular amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.
They cleaned 2 bedrooms and one staircase, and they did an absolutely outstanding job. They showed up on time with four people in total. The estimates matched the price. I added 15% to the total as a gratuity for a job done well.I requested that they use a "free and clear" soap solution. I think they used one from seventh generation, and there was absolutely no odor remaining after they completed the work. That was extremely important to me. I hate for my bedroom to smell. For me, getting rid of dirt means clean. Artificial fragrance does not mean clean. The rugs were really clean when they were finished. and I will be calling on them again in the future. Thank you
I called Pro Carpet Cleaner because my dog damaged my friend's rug. They sent over someone that afternoon and he was great. He was so personable and professional. Tough Steam Green Carpet Cleaning saved the day and my dog will be able to visit again. As good as the service was it was very important to me that Tough Steam Green Carpet Cleaning was the most ecological company. With the dogs lying on the carpets all day I was very concerned with the chemicals that would be used and with Pro Carpet Cleaner I did not have to be anymore.
Pro Carpet Cleaner cleans our showroom and offices once a week and our clients always compliment us on how clean our showroom is! They're great and the people who come are super friendly! I found out they did residential cleaning as well so I started having them come to my apartment. It was much less expensive than I was expecting and it is soooo nice to come home after work after they've cleaned. They've been in my apartment a handful of times so far and I have yet to have an issue!